~Sweet Little Cik Izah~

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

:: another scandal !


yup, he is ! the actor a.k.a hero in the korean drama princess hours .. recently, I'd watching that drama .. 
OMG ! kau baru tgk ke cik izah oii?? haha, I thought that drama is kinda boring, so .. I've been ignored 
that princess hours for a long time, but I keep it in my laptop .. da bersarang da kot .. lately, I'd a lot lot 
lot of my leisure time, I'd watched dramas one after anothers which korea + japan .. then, I think I should watch this princess hours before I delete it .. haha .. but, it does not dissappoint me to watch this drama, 
I'm so in it yeah !  Shin Goon .. saranghaeyo !!


                            
omo, he is so cool !                                                 
                                                              


Shin Goon, u're cute okay !



p/s ::  you be the prince, and I be the princess, it's a love story, Shin Goon just say yes !  (^^)



                                                        

0 comments: